WELL ENERGY PRACTICE 維康中醫

2026-08-23

The Oath of Chinese Medicine Practitioners

 

The Oath of Chinese Medicine Practitioners







醫聖  張仲景


The Oath of Chinese Medicine Practitioners
 

Having chosen Chinese herbal medicine to be my profession. 

I hereby solemnly swear that I will honor my mentors and appreciate their contributions.  

I will see all Chinese medicine practitioners and my colleagues with comity.  

I will protect my patients’ confidentiality.  

I will do my utmost to help people, respect lives and humanity.  

I promise sincerely that I will treat my patients regardless of their social status, wealth, age or their relationship with me. I will treat them like family. 

I will prioritize my patients’ heath regardless of their religion, nationality, politics or social status.  

I will try my best to improve human lives and never use my knowledge of Chinese medicine against humanity.  

I will be cautious of my words with no tolerance of gossips or hurtful actions, bragging or seeking fame. 

I will practice my profession with good conscience, dignity, professional ethics and to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards for the profession. 

Upon my beliefs stated above, I hereby solemnly and voluntarily pledge my oath.





© 2026 [中醫老頑童/wellenergypractice.blogspot.com]. 
保留所有權利。 本站所有圖文均為原創,未經授權請勿轉載。 
閱讀完整版權與轉載宣告網頁。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

葛洪枕中書-元始上真衆仙記及雲笈七籤之感想7 - 五太流行之太始階段 (無極)

  葛洪枕中書-元始上真衆仙記及雲笈七籤之感想7 -  五太流行之太始階段 (無極) 三炁化九炁,九炁化九天 祖炁誕育五方五老。 三元始生 (元神、元炁、元精)。 東華木公,西華瑤池金母合化九六原靈佛子。   九為陽極之數,六為陰極之數。陽爲乾,陰爲坤,故九六代表乾坤,亦即泛指宇...